Contego Cloud Web Security powered by Zscaler
- Web Security’s most Visionary Vendor in January 2010 Secure Web Gateway per Gartner
- Customer adoption is very fast – 3 to 1000+ customers in Last 18 months
- Customers using Zscaler from 140+ countries
Contego chose Zscaler because of their ability to offer advanced web security functionality to organizations with 10 users – 20 users – 100 users, Zscaler has proven its competence and expertise by winning large deals that were greater than 100,000 seats! Use the same service as large business such as Verizon, Humana (20,000 users) and Gamestop.
Zscaler is an innovator with many outstanding features:
• Zscaler is the only vendor that can offer redirection with authentication without the hassle of deploying software client on mobile devices. We also like the fact Zscaler can host PAC (proxy auto-config) files as well as the fact that Zscaler supports standards-based Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) tunnels.
- Very simple set up
- Free evaluation
- Advanced functionality
Application control includes numerous named applications that can be blocked using a combination of destination URL and some network signature analysis. Companies under pressure to liberalize productivity filters will appreciate the option to allow Web 2.0/social networking page view while blocking posting to these sites, as well as optional DLP, which is adequate for most organizations’ corporate or government-compliance needs. Zscaler offers granular, policy-based control of Web-based applications, such as IM, blogs, streaming and Web mail, including QoS bandwidth control.
- Page analysis, URL reputation, and script analysis
- All policy is user-based and follows roaming users, providing “always on” protection
- Scale – Zscaler has rapidly built out the largest global footprint of data centers and they continue to invest and grow this footprint.
- Reports are dashboards and are based on live data and allow hyperlinked drill down into detailed log data.
- Zscaler’s reporting technology reduces log size by a factor of 50, enabling very fast reports and longer retention of detailed data.
- Zscaler provides latency data for round trip Web requests. This allows us to troubleshooting issues at a quicker pace.